The patent-pending extriCARE® 2400 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Pump is a lightweight, portable and battery-powered device that works with Devon Medical Products’ proprietary anatomically fitted NPWT dressings to create a negative pressure environment. A drainage tube connects to a canister adjacent to the pump that collects exudates and bodily fluid. This may promote and expedite wound healing.
The pump holds a disposable canister that comes in 110cc and 400cc capacities to collects the wound exudates. The canister includes a gelling agent that helps solidify material collected.
NPWT – extriCARE® Pump Operation
Easy to Use
- User-friendly interface
- Quickly set pressure from 40-140mmHg
- Continuous or Intermittent Mode
- Various built-in safety alarms
- Small, lightweight (8.6 oz.) for patient mobility
- A disposable canister that comes in both 110cc and 400cc capacities
- Carrying cases available for both 110cc and 400cc sizes
- 30 hours of continuous battery life
- Battery is rechargeable