The FDA and CE-approved CircuFlow™ 5200 lymphedema compression pump (Medicare reimbursement code E0652) allows patients the freedom to treat chronic venous and lymphatic disorders in the comfort of their own homes. Using intermittent gradient sequential pressure applied through multi-chambered garments, the CircuFlow™ 5200 increases blood flow and provides extracellular fluid clearances.
The CircuFlow™ 5200 can also operate in two modes: A gradient mode in which a maximum pressure and pressure gradient are administered, and a pressure mode in which each chamber’s pressure can be set individually.
- Skip Chamber: Setting to prevent pressure in an individual garment chamber
- Pressure Adjustment: Digitally controls pressure within individual garment chamber
- Patient Comfort: Ability to skip chamber pressure preventing discomfort from ulcers
- Customizable Pressure: 25 – 120 mmHg
- Customizable Cycle Time: 20 – 80 seconds, distal to proximal
- Device Lock: Prevents accidental changes of settings